Pinterest Lately: March

March 28, 2014

Hello, friends.  Sadly, I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, but I am confident that I will be over this cold in no time!  In the meantime, however, I have been perusing Pinterest to keep myself occupied.  Here is my latest “pinspiration” for spring:

01_Dr-Who-terrarium02_lilacs03_embroidered-blouse04_Monte-Carlo-dress05_spring-outfit06_sandals-light-jeans07_cool-T-shirt-outfit08_Oregon-coast

Lots of light, bright colors having been catching my attention and I’m definitely looking for easy, breezy looks for spring and summer.  Oh, did anyone else catch the TARDIS in that terrarium??  ;)

Don’t forget you can follow me on Pinterest, and, as always, thanks for reading!  – Kristi :)

• Confessions of a Refashionista

Lurv that Dr. Who terrarium!
    *I’ve been suffering through rather oogey cold(s) & flu(s) myself for the past 3 weeks! Ugh… Having a kiddo in pre-school means every virus & germ hitches a ride home with her to invade mommy’s already suffering bod’…ew. Here’s to getting healthy! ;)

March 28, 2014 at 10:29 am Reply

Isn’t it the coolest?! (And by coolest I mean nerdiest haha!)
      Bummer about these colds/flus, but I understand about the kiddos, I work with kids so I’m sure that’s where I got the bug! Definitely cheers to getting healthy!! ;)

March 28, 2014 at 1:10 pm Reply

God! how much we want that t-shirt “Let’s take this outside” It’s fabulous. And the terrarium is awesome as well! We go to follow you on pinterest :)
    And recover from that cold soon Kristi! Take care :)
    Love, Wink n Pout
    Blog , App

March 28, 2014 at 1:25 pm Reply

Ooh I know, I totally love that shirt, too!! Thank you, and double thank you, I am already feeling better! :)

March 28, 2014 at 1:50 pm Reply
  • SweetCandyDreamer

I hope you feel better!! Great pics! :-)

March 28, 2014 at 11:11 pm Reply

Thank you so much, I’m already feeling better! :)

March 28, 2014 at 11:21 pm Reply
  • Diana

Hey Kristi, I found your blog today – yay! How addictive is Pinterest?.. I’ll see you on there. Oh and yeah I expected Dr Who to appear any second lol x d

April 2, 2014 at 2:25 pm Reply

Hi! Pinterest is so addictive, I love it!! So glad you found my blog, I’ll be sure to check out your site as well – double yay! ;)

April 2, 2014 at 4:41 pm Reply