Life Lately – April ’14

April 23, 2014

Hello, friends, and Happy Hump Day!  Sorry I’ve been absent lately, but I came down with a nasty cough/cold (AGAIN – boo!) this past weekend and I forgot my camera at the studio on Saturday and I’ve still had to work this whole week, so I’ve pretty much been working and sleeping (and watching T.V. and reading).  I don’t even have a post ready for Thrift Style Thursday tomorrow, which makes me so sad because the theme is Happy Hippie / Boho Chic and I had a great outfit planned, so I might just have to share it another day when I am feeling better.

Anyway, I felt really bad leaving you with old posts and radio slience, so I figured I’d share some of the backlog of pictures I have from the past few weeks.  Starting with the week before last, I spent most of the week with my number one girl, Ruby.  We had a mini pre-spring break by going to the park, the beach, a local petting zoo and the Environmental Nature Center.  It was a blast and I took some fun photos!

image image image image image image
image

This girl is getting taller, smarter and more beautiful every day - I am one lucky nanny! :)

I also had the chance to hang out with my sister and my nephews for a little bit during bath time; aren’t these cuties getting so big and handsome?!  Okay, I might be a little biased, but still, bath faces are too adorable!

image image

This past Easter weekend was a ton of fun, too, even though by Sunday I was starting to feel pretty sick.  I was also very annoyed with myself at having forgotten my good camera at work and not having charged my little point-and-shoot camera battery.  But it was still great to get together with the whole family for lunch, and I did manage to take a few shots of my mom’s super cute outfit for Easter (and she took a picture of my outfit in which I look slightly awkward, but that’s beside the point…)!

image image image

I am already feeling a little better each day, so I’m sure this cold won’t last long.  At least I hope not because I have a ton of posts planned, and even a video or two, so stay tuned!  How are you guys braving the change in weather?  Does anyone else get sick this time of year, or do you have any good tips for avoiding it??

As always, thanks for reading!  – Kristi :)

• marcyjb

such cute pictures! thanks for sharing! xoxo

April 23, 2014 at 11:24 am Reply

Oh no…being sick is never fun! I hope you recover extremely quickly!!! You definitely need to share your TST outfit at some point…I’m sure it’ll be a killer outfit! Loved seeing all the pictures. You and your Mom both have such great style!

April 23, 2014 at 2:14 pm Reply

Thanks! I’m sure I’ll feel better soon! I can’t wait to see everyone’s looks tomorrow!! :)

April 23, 2014 at 2:33 pm Reply
  • Erika ~ Erika's Style Diary

I hope you feel better soon! You and your mom look darling in your Easter outfits!

April 24, 2014 at 9:39 am Reply

Thank you! My mom will be so excited to read these comments haha! :)

April 24, 2014 at 11:07 am Reply
  • Miche (@JustLikeMiche)

The little ones are SO cute! Thanks for sharing. I hope you feel better soon AND still post your hippie/boho look whenever you are feeling up to it! <3
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

April 24, 2014 at 9:45 am Reply

Thank you, thank you! I love all my little ones and I will definitely be rocking some hippie/boho vibes as soon as I am better! ;)

April 24, 2014 at 11:08 am Reply
  • Sincerely Miss J

Hello my dear! I’m sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well, I hope you have a speedy recovery! These photos are precious and a joy to see! You’re surrounded by some very very cute kids! I’d love to see your Boho style and I’ll be looking forward to when you do get a chance to post it!

Sincerely Miss J

April 24, 2014 at 10:55 am Reply

Thank you, I am already on the mend and I’m sure I’ll be better in no time! I am definitely lucky to be surrounded by so many cuties! I can’t wait to get back to stylin’ some photos for my blog!! :)

April 24, 2014 at 11:09 am Reply
  • SweetCandyDreamer

Lovely photos :-) Have a great day! xx

April 27, 2014 at 10:33 pm Reply
  • Your comments make my day, let me know what you think! :)