Hey, did you know it’s February?? (I know, whaaat?) Of course, this means that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching! Lucky for you, I’ve created a roundup of a few of my favorite crafts to help get you in the spirit. These also make great last minute gifts, just in case you needed some ideas! ;)
There’s something for everyone on this list, including yummy treats, pretty accessories, stylish refashions and a couple of personalized gifts, too! Let’s get started with the Valentine’s Day crafts!1. Valentine’s Day cards – this is probably my most popular DIY to date, with good reason! These cards are so simple to make, yet so beautiful and special to receive. They are perfect for any skill level and make a great gift!
2. Yarn Pom-Pom – This is a super easy way to refashion a plain beanie and give a custom gift to a friend or that someone special. The best part, this is a great gift for girls and guys! Pick up an inexpensive beanie and some yarn in their favorite colors and it will be their new favorite!
3. Chocolate Dipped Oreo Pops – Need I say more?? These are absolutely delicious! I’ve made two versions – the one pictured with white chocolate and sprinkles, and another dipped in milk chocolate and drizzled with peanut butter. I brought these to a party once and they were so popular, everyone wanted MORE! Make these for a V-Day party or create a festive bouquet for a loved one, either way, you’ll be a hit!
4. Glitter Button Earrings – You may remember this DIY from earlier this week, but I had to share them in this roundup because they are the perfect accessory to get you in a glitzy, festive mood! Wear them to your Valentine’s Day celebrations, or gift a pair to a friend for “Galentine’s” Day!
5. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets – the name may be a mouthful, but these treats are DELICIOUS! I made these for Derek a few years ago for Valentine’s Day and he loved them!! But really, what’s not to love? Salty, sweet, bite-sized and shareable (not that you’ll want to share)! ;)
6. Heart Sweater Refashion – I’ll admit this is an oldie, but it’s a goodie, too! Graphic prints are so trendy right now, and this quick refashion could not be easier. Just grab some yarn, a needle and some thread, and you can create whatever your heart desires (get it??). Don’t want to keep that heart after Valentine’s Day? No problem, this refashion is easily reversible, too!
7. Personalized Monogram Glitter Cup – This is another fun project to create for a mom, sister or bestie! As you can see, I originally made this as a birthday gift, but glitter is always a good idea for Valentine’s Day! It would also be fun to make a “guy’s” version. Get creative and print out the logo of his favorite sports team, or use fun printed scrapbook paper, like a bacon pattern! You know, “man” stuff! ;)
8. Harry Potter Inspired Wand – This one is probably not for everyone, but I bet everyone knows a nifty nerd who would love a thoughtful gift like this! See how I made this custom Harry Potter Inspired wand, or get creative and create something unique for that special geek in your life!
Have you got any fun Valentine’s Day crafts up your sleeve? What are you planning to give to your Valentine??
As always, thanks for reading! :)